Thursday, March 3, 2011

Super tired today. haiz. I can't believe days where there's chem/bio practical are so painfully long. Not to mention if you had to stay back for chem remedial after that:/

Super stressed just thinking about the amount of work still undone. And it's less than 2 weeks to CTs!!! D: omggg. screwwwedd :(

After all that ranting last night, today i went to school with a clear mind-- to just go with whoever i feel like hanging out with whichever group i want whenever i want. I promised myself not to think too much about these petty matters and just treat everyone well:)

But somehow, the 6 people clique doesn't seem to like me much :/ They are so guarded when near me, except for Joey who would sometimes approach me (but still minimally). But anyway, she's really a nice, awesome girl. It's not surprising she has such a good bf. Lucky guy too.

Sometimes I hope that i can be on friendly terms with everyone, just like Sandra or Joey. But perhaps i'm too cold to be like that. I always had the reputation for being an "ice princess" since young. It's hard for anyone to be able to get to my heavily guarded heart. But, as they always say, the harder it is to touch a heart, the harder it to turn back once you do. Not sure if it's a good thing, but it sure says quite abit about my stubbornness.

Got back my econs test results. And I DE-PROVED. omggg. so screwed lah i need to practice more case study to hone my skills.

During chem remedial today, I totally forgot that it was the guy who would be teaching us. I didn't know how to tell him about Yiling having cramps and not being able to attend remedial. haiz. guess i'll have to get her to tell mrs tan when she gets back. haha and i realised that whenever I talk to Jack, I'll have the tendency to speak with a softer and higher voice. maybe it's influence. lol. How can you still talk in your usual manner when someone talks to you so politely and nicely? hahaha. I was quite grossed out with my unusual voice. so not me xD

I was thinking of chasing the new cip teacher-in-charge for my cip hours from last year's mentorship thingy. but damn troublesome leh :/ the stupid teacher last year didn't help me and worse, he just shirked responsibility at the end of last year, throwing everything to the new teacher just like that. Friggin' irresponsible. Hate these kind of people. So damn annoying. I have better things to do than to waste time chasing for cip hours. I need to study!!!!! >:(

Haiz. Anyway, there are so many things for me to do. gtg mug now. bb!

No comments: