Sunday, May 8, 2011

There's only one word that can describe my emotional state now: STRESSED. Seriously. After CTs, I've never had a proper rest at all and i'm really very grateful that my body did not give in to the flu bug through this time. Must stay healthy!

Sighz. Now, on top of homework, revision, lessons, remedial, SPA exam and all, there's still the dance competition. My partner sent me a sms today saying that we should not compete cuz of our schedules and all and that 2 weeks is not enough to prepare. That's one thing that i can't deny. But I can't deny the fact that I really need to take part in this competition and I need to win it. It's gonna be very stressful for the next 2 weeks and I guess, as much as I hate it, it is necessary. I really need all the energy and luck that I can get.

Hopefully everything will go well for SPA and that I'll be able to score full marks for it. Gambate!

No comments: