Omg. Having your O level results posted on fb is no joke...idk whether to laugh or to cry. On one hand, I am proud of my achievement(srsly...i lived a life where the all awesome computer is nothing but an accessory unless there's work to be done. Pretty much like Twilight vampires and beds), but on the other, I felt my pressurised than ever. The pressure to become even better, or at least trying to stay at the peak, is no laughing matter. How do I outdo others? How do I outdo my past? How do I surpass myself now? I know it's unhealthy to think that way, but srsly, who wouldn't? Especially for people like me who worked day and night sacrificing much social life and fun just to achieve our goals. It's almost a crime to remain stagnant.
Econs consult yesterday totally hit my panic button. While I was asking questions and discussing the essay, I couldn't come up with any points at all! In the end, clarissa and jack ended up giving all the points to the answer. It felt like an econs tutorial and that was a nightmare. How can I be so clueless? I should have everything in my head right now, but I srsly don't feel prepared at all. Help :S
Right now, I'm sooo tempted to not sleep at all and just chiong my papers all day and night. But i keep getting so distracted by the computer and all other trivial little activities. Srsly, even going out to buy groceries looks so much more appealing to me right now. I've got to stop getting distracted and just focus. I've got to. And it doesn't help at all that my neighbour is currently renovating his house. OF ALL TIMES. I really hope I can do well. Pray hard and work hard.
All I can say to myself is, PRESS ON AND JIAYOU.
No comments:
Post a Comment