Friday, November 11, 2011

I hate having this sunken feeling after every paper...I hate it even more that it happens often :(

All i'm hoping for is that my gp and econs will get at least a B or C. Really. I've worked so hard for so long, I really hope that i'll be able to enjoy the sweet fruits of my labour. really.

I'm really very demoralised now and feel like giving up. But i can't. no. I WON'T. I will not harp on what has passed. I need to focus on the upcoming papers. Things that I can change. Grab the marks that i can get. I will still hold on to the faith that I can get back my A in my Chem paper 2 and Bio paper 3 and Econs papers. I will believe and pray hard that He will always be by my side to help me throughout all this time, throughout every single paper. I will have faith in Him, have faith in myself.

Jiayou. I will never give up! I will fight on! Gambate!!! :D

Wish me luck! ;D

No comments: