Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I'm trying so hard to finish the pile of stuff but it seems like the more i try to rush, the more i screw up and not get them done. omg what to do D:

Anyway, went to see brenda today and we had a nice long chat about exams and stuff. feels a bit weird since we haven't spoken to each other for months, and i was feeling a bit disappointed from the awkwardness (since BFFs are not suppose to feel that way when hanging out tgt)...but i still felt comfortable and happy knowing that i can just be myself around her :) like how i seem to take forever to find what to eat and finding an atm...lol xD

But just when we parted, I thought she wanted to call me and turned back. She smiled and then wish me all the best for A's. I said, "you too!".

Right now, I still feel quite guilty about feeling awkward though. Sorry.

Nevertheless, I think I'm starting to get the meaning of this quote that I wrote down for myself when i first entered jc life:

"The most beautiful fact that friends discover is that they can grow together, without growing apart".

No matter how often you don't meet or call them, there'll always be special people who will never let you feel alone when they're around. Thanks so much my friend :)

No comments: