Sunday, December 4, 2011

So many things i wanna learn :)

Ate jap food for lunch with megan, hoitong and clarissa today. Next time, I'll think twice before i try to order anything with the word "SUPER" in front of it :P

After lunch, we explored kinokuniya a little. Hoitong showed me some jap and korean language books that she had. There's so many things that i wanna learn, but idk which one to start with. sighz. looks like i have lots of thinking and planning to do after prom night :)

Then we went to look at cute jap stationaries and they were all sooo cute! I had a dose of nolstalgia when we were both squealing at the sight of all those adorable notebooks, stickers and files. haha. I used to run around and admire all those cute stationaries, wishing that i could buy one of them, just one. But idk why, i never did. As much as the child-like side of me wants to own all those cute things, I knew that they were not necessities and never caved in to the urge to buy them. haha. sighz. I shall go earn my own money and then buy just one cute file/notebook for myself. or perhaps the jap language book. haha.

Anyway, i'm just gonna relax before the busy day tmr. And do some sit-ups as a last minute weight loss strategy. Ciao~

No comments: