Thank you!!! Thank you so much Lord and to the higher powers up there in the universe for the blessing. Thank you for my good results! Thank you for letting my hardwork pay off! I'm really very very very grateful for everything. Even though i've constantly prayed for it, i never actually thought that i could have gotten such good results...the very ones that i placed as my target at the very start of my JC life. Tbh, i'm really happy beyond words. Miracle. I've never been so happy, even happier and surprised than for my O levels. I refused to let go of my results slip...it's really more precious than gold.
All my hard work has paid off. I'm happy. All the late night muggings, endless consultations, study sessions, remedial, and extra work to chiong all the unfinished work of brushing up my foundation for all subjects...really. haha i can't believe i survived through all that. But i did. And i also want to thank all my teachers. Without their super effective trainings and effort to attend to our questions and misconceptions tirelessly. I'm really grateful. Thank you. I'll never be able to forget the little things you did to make a difference to my life. Teachers are awesome ppl.
To all my friends who may or may not be disappointed with their results, jiayou and don't give up because so long as you persevere and work hard towards your goals, you will definitely get there someday no matter what happens.
Okay. Now, it's really the end of JC life and the start of a new chapter. May we all find our true passion and path in life as the universe continues to unfold itself before us :)
I promise myself that I will not be complacent and will continue to work hard and live my life to the fullest. I will learn to be more giving and help society in my own little ways.
Hopefully I will be able to find my passion and purpose in life. And find my own place in this world :)
Let's jiayou! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment