Sunday, December 9, 2012
For the very first time, i actually sang birthday song to myself (with my mum) in my room, with just a tiny slice of my fav tiramisu cake. It was the most low profile bday celebration ever, but i've never felt happier. I am seriously an introvert. HAHAHA.
My bros said that bday wishes don't come true, but I still believe in bday wishes, becuz they did come true for me. The thing is, i don't wish for things that happen by pure chance. I wish for things, then work hard for them, and hopefully that with some luck from my bday wishes, I can succeed. And I actually did achieve quite a lot and I believe that some luck is indeed needed to have such results. Don't expect to get anything if you don't work hard for them.
Looking back at these 3 months, I am really amazed at how i managed to survive all that workload and stress. And i'm really grateful to have met so many nice people in sch. Srsly, without friends, uni is a really sad cruel battleground.
okay.. this is abrupt but i'm going to sleep now. need to wake up early tmr to go sch. Ciao~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment