Thursday, December 20, 2012

Getting cheated is such a painful feeling. I felt like I'm such an idiot. I don't want to trust anyone anymore. I was so stupid. Why didn't I check properly in the first place? Why? From now on I will not buy secondhand books from friends and I will always check SUPER thoroughly before paying. But today, she has proved to me that she is a bitch with no morals and she's nothing but a deceptive fraudster. Hope she gets punished for it. Punish her that she will no longer have any friends and she will forever get cheated by people, her feelings, her money and her life. Karma will get back to her soon enough. And there's no point in me getting upset by this anymore. What's more important is that I understand that this is not my fault. She is a bitch. I just need to be more careful with friends and sellers next time. I just need to not trust anyone at all. Not a single bit. And I need to look forward. How to salvage the situation for myself now.

No comments: