Thursday, December 27, 2012
Lately I've been thinking of getting myself an English name. And somehow, amazingly, i've come in touch with numerology once again. Now that it's the hols, i finally have time to research and find out what exactly it is and how it works.
When i asked my mum, she told me that she wanted to name me "Chloe" but decided not to cuz she didn't know how to pronounce the name at that time. LOL right -__-
And after all the readings about my personality, I realized that there are certain parts of your character that are sort of 'consistent. For example, me thinking a lot all the time, liking solitude, and well, having high standards.
My friend Joel once told me that I have a 'mental list' of qualities i want in a bf. Back then, I thought that he had misunderstood me. But now I realized that..yes, indeed. Maybe i do have one. Which explains why i'm always criticizing stuff around me. Because i have high standards, i aim for perfection. But now i have to understand that no one's perfect. And that i shouldn't be too harsh on people for accepting imperfection because sometimes that's the way to keep things moving instead of dwelling on it to make it perfect. I don't dislike the fact that i'm a perfectionist. In fact, i have come to love that part of myself. I love the fact that i actually do have an idea of what i want from something and not just blindly accept things as they are. But of course, now that i'm aware of my trait, i can learn to tamper it with some humiliaty. Especially when dealing with people, so that i do not come off as arrogant/a know-it-all.
Perhaps that's what growing up is all about for an kid like me who scores higher in terms of interpersonal intelligence. Knowing myself better and coming to terms with my strengths and weaknesses and accepting it all as part of me. Coming to peace with myself. Understanding how and why i feel in certain situations. Knowing what kind of person i am and what i want to be. Perhaps, that's the quest for wisdom IS indeed my life path, which explains my scientist-like curiosity and thirst for all kinds of knowledge and wisdom. Everything and everyone we meet has a story to tell, something to learn from. And I'm glad that my analytical mind, keen awareness and almost psychic sensitivity are gifts to help me in that journey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment