Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Just read on my friend's blog that she had a "class" outing today.(which i didn't even know of till now btw) Sighz. It just feels kinda weird and left out, especially since i was actually close to them just a year ago. I guess people do change huh. People whom i used to hang out with are now almost as good as acquintances :/

I'm so bored now that A's are over...rawr. Exams are over but somehow a new kind of pressure is slipping in...and it seems even more daunting than exams (but of course, i'd rather face the present challenges than to go through all that s*** again).

Anw, idk what job to get..it seems like choices do paralyse. I don't know what to choose. Waitress, cashier, admin, secretary, healthcare assistant, teaching? lol. tell me what to do. Some jobs seem quite attractive but they made it sound so ambiguous that i had to reject them. How to work if you don't know what company you're working for anw?

Sighz. and i need to exercise. don't know why but i just can't seem to find back the motivation to do so after taking such a long break from physical activities. This is no good. i've got to do sth about it. Maybe start with swimming or cycling perhaps.

Haha and i don't care man...i'm so gonna watch a movie tmr. I've been waiting for the movie "you're the apple of my eye" to come out ever since i saw the making of the movie. I hardly watch movies, but i have to admit i'm rather attracted to this movie. A simple, heartwarming movie. Doesn't need to have super awesome sound effects or graphics. I just enjoy the story plots, the conversations between characters. Something that's close to the heart and homely like the aroma of kopi, fried carrot cake and char kway teow from our local hawker centres. Haha sry if it sounds confusing..i'm not very strong in my writing skills. oops :x

but yep, i hope it's good.

And i've decided. I'm going to learn Jap, Korean and Malay this holiday. Sounds like alot of work but i guess it's worth a try :) Malay will be ok since my dad offered to teach me. Good practice for him too if he decides to teach in the future. (though tbh he's not really a good teacher, but his teaching materials should be quite good)

As for Jap, i'm still in the midst of deciding whether to be taught by my mum or to go to a langauge school to learn. Korean is tough to learn..just visited BBC website and i was honestly intimidated by the number of characters i need to learn (about 1000+? omg) I guess i would need a language school for that.

i wanna learn italian too. but i guess that can be learnt through self-studying books. Maybe i can join back dance class and start practicing with the teachers there. haha. omg i'll be such a laughing stock.

I still want to learn so many things. I want to go for get my driving license before i enter uni. I want to learn baking and make lots of good food. I want to learn hairstyling cuz according to my mum, it's a good skill to have. And i would probably join a volunteering group to help provide hair cutting service to hospital patients.
My mum wants to teach me to cook and sew (and prepare to be a housewife) xD haha jkjk just lifeskills that i need to be independent.

okay...speaking of lifeskills, i guess i know what job to take now and i'm gonna go send the resume right now. Ciao~

No comments: