Monday, January 23, 2012

I have to admit, despite being a dancer...I'm such a klutz.
It's no wonder everyone says that i'm as fragile as a glass. lol.

I injured myself while running...cuz i overstrained my body due to sudden running (i haven't ran for like half a year)...scald my finger while frying bacon for dinner...AND my nose bled cuz i poked it while WASHING MY FACE. omg. When i told my mum last nite, she told me, "hahaha seriously, how did u manage to make your nose bleed while washing your face?! omg stop giving me this kind of news everyday! xD" My parents had a really good laugh over that accident ytd. *hides face in palm*

LOL. Not sure if the champagne wishing thing that dad said actually works cuz one of my wishes is to be safe and injury-free this year. sighz. Adults really like to tell white lies to kids huh? xD But i still hope all my wishes will come true haha :)

No comments: