Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Maybe it's just coincidence but i still find it...amazing? lol. Got rejected by nus dentistry today. yeah..still find it quite surreal. I'm not trying to self-praise, but i am an outstanding student. Why can't they see that?! ok ok. maybe they did cuz they still offered me a double degree. What can i say? xD Of course, appealing will be the next option but chances are gonna be really slim. And i don't really have confidence in my luck. lol. But the funny thing was that, last nite, i secretly prayed to God to thank him for everything thus far and then jokingly asked for a hint or sign on what uni course/career i am meant to do or would be happier in(...because to be honest, I was rather unsure of which path to take.) I did have a weird dream but that's not the point xD The very next day, i was dragged out of bed by my mum telling me that the application result from nus was finally out! I nervously logged onto the portal and to my disappointment, i got offered my second choice instead. I guess there are really many stronger and smarter students in this world yeah? :/ Maybe it's fated. Or maybe it's just me. But it seems as if He has helped point this lost little sheep in a certain direction. I've decided to go with the flow and not dwell on it too much. Hopefully, He has other better plans for me :) As my mum always say, God has his plans for us and everything will unfold naturally.No need to worry so much. Of course, being such a worrywart, it was really difficult to follow that advice :P To those who are able to live their dreams, I congratulate you guys. To those who are disappointed, believe that He has other plans and perhaps, the path we're about to embark on might turn out to be even better than we imagine. Never lose hope. Uni applications are a major, albeit just one of the many episodes in life. Rmb that we always have our families and friends...and that's the most important asset that anyone can have to get through life, no matter how crappy it gets. I am really grateful for a family that supports me in everything i do and who believe in my capabilities. Mum, Dad, my bros and grandparents, someday I will make you proud. Grandpa, I promise you that no matter what I do in life, I will do my best and do it well. I look forward to a new and hopefully awesome experience in future. Jiayou! :)

No comments: