Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Just came home from smuggles camp! :) It was a short but chill 2D1N camp. As i am very sleepy i shall keep this short.
I was initially very reluctant to go for the camp because i thought that the scholars would be very snobbish and would be too intellectual for me xD but they turned out to be quite cool people (just a bit less tactful but still straightforward people). I hope that we can become a very close-knit community throughout uni and beyond.
Anw, on the first day we played station games which was quite easy except that i got elbowed in the eye for the chilli sauce game. At night, we went out tgt to get food for supper and had HTHT cum drinking night. Oh. not to mention we had an interaction with seniors time which totally stressed me out cuz they were talking about academic stuff. Lucky we ended early and just headed back to our SRs. That night, I drank a few sips and then went to sleep. Picked a nice spot in the SR and so i slept quite well.
Woke up and played running man on day 2. Our group was so serious about the game for the first 5 mins...but after a few members got caught, we simply chilled in one row outside our SR until the game ended-.- haha why all the groups i have for camp are all so slack? xD
Yep. at night we performed 'oppa griffin style' for the finale. I was at the front row and it was super awkward to dance in front of the prof and CSD staff xD haha. But nevertheless it was fun and dinner was four seasons buffet again xD We talked about many things while eating and I've decided that i will need to think very clearly of what i want and perhaps try my chance at getting high GPA and get invited to do law. Will pray hard, work hard.
Overall it was an awesome experience and I've met nice funny ppl and seniors :)
It's still a nice way to start Uni life. Jia you! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment