Monday, October 8, 2012

Went down for my club's elections despite my horrible headache. But i guess it was a wasted trip. I didn't get elected into the exco:/ Oh well, i guess my performance was also not good. (but can't be helped since my head was in a whirl) I'm not really very sad, but still quite disappointed cuz i always do my best in everything i do, but never gets any recognition. I am a natural leader, but people always selects the person with the most convincing speech, who says the obvious. That's why they fail. haha but my personality really compensate for that sad phenomenon in my life. I don't care about titles, I don't care about what people think. All that matters is that I live being true to myself & live with freedom. I do things because I want to do it, I think it's right. Not because it looks better on my resume, or because I can show off to my employers that I was the ___ of whatever club. But, of course, when i do something right, I can never stand someone else claiming credit for it. So now i'm in a dilemma. I want to contribute to the club, but I know that the exco people now would likely just claim all the credit anyway. Should i still put in as much effort? I don't know. But i will just do what is right.

No comments: