Wednesday, September 5, 2012
I am really so scientific, so rational. So misunderstood.
Even in Uni now, people say that i am judging. But they forgot that even that statement is a judgement itself. I am critical, I observe, I have feelings, I care for my friends, sometimes even becoming fiercely protective of them. I judge people over a long time, not simply due to a one-off incident. That opinion itself is quite an insult to my character and rationality. But nvm..I will forgive them since it is rather normal for me to be so misunderstood.
But there's one thing that I agree: I always hold back a part of myself. I don't like the idea of having to "bare it all" to anyone, even friends and family. Only when people spot it, then would I be willing to share it with them. But guess what? NO ONE has actually realized that, which is probably a good thing cuz I can hide behind my shroud of mystery. muahahahaha.
Then again, I don't like to show my soft side to others. So whenever I am with anyone, I always put on my "rational thinker" mask unknowingly. So perhaps it's partly my fault that everyone has this impression of me being like a tough unforgiving robot. My teacher even said that he used to judge me as "cold-blooded and vicious", another one said that i was like a 'rock' who will be able remain uninfluenced by others. That's kind of true but negative people can still sort of affect me emotionally that I get all cold-blooded and detached from situations with them.
And one thing....I often have to consciously stop myself from sharing my theories and explanations for certain opinions/predictions. If not people will srsly judge me as "mad scientist". And I realized that my signature phrase is "I told you so!" cuz my predictions are just so scarily accurate.
okay. no time to talk. gotta study for my test.
Must work hard for my future since i think chances of me getting a rich successful good husband is low. hahahaha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment